The flagship model offers the best feature pack with its FHD+ Full View Display, Dual Camera & Light Weight at an unbelievable price
COMIO Smartphone, India’s emerging mid-segment brand, is all set to conquer the market with the launch of its flagship smartphone, the COMIO X1 Note. Competitively priced at INR 9,999/-, the X1 Note boasts of flawless slim ID design with a stylish mirror finish back cover in two colour variants- royal blue and sunrise gold. With the COMIO X1 Note, the brand which was initially launched in North & West India now forays into the East & South market. The brand will be launching a total of 5 devices in 5k-10k price segment in East & South market including their existing models C-1, P-1, C-2 lite and S-1 lite.
Kolkata is one of the largest markets in the eastern part of India and therefore holds a high potential for COMIO’s flagship smartphone. Being a ‘value for money’ market, the brand will have a strong offline network in the East region with 150 direct city distributors, 200 large format retail chains and 200 after sales touch. COMIO Smartphone will target sales of 30-40 K from East market (15K from Kolkata alone) with an aim to have a 2-3% market share in this year. Special offers that will be offered to consumers will include- Reliance Jio offer, exhaustive COMIO support including screen breakage warranty.
The device has a dual rear camera with 13MP + 5MP AF with Flash and front camera with 8MP. A photographer’s delight, the handset comes bundled with a set of camera modes like portrait/ bokeh, beauty, panorama, social and night mode. Designed to enjoy high definition to the fullest, the smartphone comes with a 6-inch full view FHD+ 2.5D curved display. The 4G-VoLTE dual SIM smartphone is powered by a 1.45GHz quad-core processor and has a 2,900 mAh battery.
Mr. Sanjay Kalirona, CEO & Director, COMIO Smartphone, “We are excited to announce the launch of COMIO X1 Note as it marks our expansion into a pan-India brand. The response we have received from our consumers, retailers and distributors has been tremendous, encouraging us to deliver a product such as COMIO X1 Note, which is one of the best offerings from the brand in the sub-10,000 price segment.”
He further added, “The COMIO X1 Note provides an integrated solution comprising of advanced camera quality, better speed, security features, stylish design and value-added services all-in-one, ensuring an enhanced user experience.”
Some of the other features include:
- Android O: Android Oreo picture-in-picture (multiple apps), smarter battery, 2x faster interface, over 60 new emojis
- A smarter way to unlock your smartphone with Face Unlock feature
- Secure your smartphone the smartest way with the Intruder Selfie feature
- Explore magic with the Finger Print sensor: pick calls, unlock device in 0.15 seconds, click pictures, access apps
- More memory, more space, more fun: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, expandable upto 128GB
- Never miss a buzz with a Notification LED, nor your favourite conversations with Auto Call Recording feature and Auto Call Back Reminder
- Personalise your smartphone your way with the Dual Account app
- Font Application feature with access different stylish fonts and supported with 22 regional languages
- Pop-up touch feature allows user to use the apps with less number of clicks
- WPS Office app to view all kind of documents with ease
Further to this, Mr. Sumit Sehgal, Chief Marketing Officer, COMIO Smartphone said on the launch, “After capturing the hearts of the youth in North & West India, we are excited to widen our reach to South & East market. Kolkata is a strategic region for us and a trendsetting market for youth in East India. We will multiply our efforts in this region and engage with the youth to make Comio a preferred brand through our philosophy of ‘Don’t Listen Kar Daal.’